This is my second to last gratitude challenge that I will be posting on a normal cadence, but I am keeping a BAGELS daily journal that will contain my feelings and thoughts of gratitude daily. For those of you that are not familiar with BAGEL journaling:
- B: Behavior – What behavior did you have yesterday and how did that work out for you?
- A: Attitude – What attitude did you have yesterday and did it serve you?
- G: Goals – What goals do you have for yourself today? Work, Family, Spiritual etc?
- E: Evaluation – I grade my previous day here and give reasons for the grade. I have yet to have an A day but I did get a B+…I am a very hard self critic.
- L: Lessons – What lessons did you learn from the previous day?
- S: Success – What success did you have yesterday, did you complete the goals you set for yourself, did you win the day?
So my gratitude from yesterday and this morning is about new starts, new days, and the resets. I am happy that we do not have to live in our past, that we have our present day and our futures still in front of us. If yesterday did not work out so well, learn from it, refuse to repeat it, and set your focus on your goals. The windshield is large and the rear view mirror is small…this is not a coincidence.