Chapter 2 Verses 1-12 A Paralytic Is Healed
Passage: MARK 2:1-12 Calling the Disciples, And Miracle Accounts (Demons Cast Out & Healings)
- What is the main subject? Jesus healing a paralytic due to faith
- Who are the main people? Jesus, scribes, the paralytic and his friends, and the crowds
- What does it say about Christ? He has authority to forgive sins, He can perform miracles, and He knows what men hold in their hearts.
- What is the key or main verse? v5. And Jesus, seeing their faith, *said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”
- What is the central lesson? Jesus forgives sins of the faithful
- What are the main promises? v10. But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—He *said to the paralyzed man,
- What are the main commands? Get up, pick up your pallet and go home.
- What error should I avoid? lacking faith in the One who can forgive sins… the Son of Man
- What example is here? the healing …
- What do I need most in this chapter to apply to my life today? keep the FAITH