Asking better questions will lead to better answers. As Jim Kwik says, “questions are the answers.” Today I want to share with you a rundown from a Podcast I listen to that expands on the experience of going to an Abraham Hicks cruise/event. I ask that you read with an open mind and if these ideas, comments, or questions interest you that you share them or comment below to continue the conversation.
- “You don’t need patience when you enjoy the unfolding of each moment“
- “You cannot stop your inner beings beliefs” Fear is opposing thought to what the inner being is thinking. (but you can change the belief)
- “The inner being within us knows our deepest desires and the path of least resistance to achieve them“
- “What you receive from others you illicit through belief and expectation“
- “Being in love is being in alignment with one another at the same time“
- “If you leave any situation because it’s hard you’ll take it with you everywhere you go“
- “When you are feeling rested, it is the best chance to be in the receiving mode“
- “If you are taking score you are not in the receiving mode“
- “We are taking far more action than we necessarily need to” – this leads to burnout
- “Don’t worry about thoughts, become aware of emotions” – Emotions are the movement
- “The present moment is a manifestation, and in that, each moment has joy and let that be enough“
All quotes by Esther Hicks/Abraham Hicks.
Play with these ideas and statements and use them to think better.