130 Morning Dew Circle, Jupiter FL-33458 • firstname.lastname@example.org • (973) 224-2705
Experienced Salesforce.com Admin/Trainer/Data Analyst/Consultant
Passionate and motivated Salesforce.com Admin / Salesforce & Sales Trainer with 7 years’ experience directing complex sales processes and North American Sales team members all while providing value-based analysis and forecasts that drive decisions for leading enterprises.
Salesforce.com Consultant – Training Lead | Simplus, Sandy, UT (Remote) Oct 2017 – Current
Develop training materials and curriculum for our clients.
- Conduct discovery interviews with all personas involved in the project to ensure appropriate knowledge transfer.
- Work with a team of developers, Project Managers, and Change Management practitioners to ensure successful engagements and create pull through revenue opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal resources to create marketing materials to include blogs and webinars.
- Salesforce Org Chatter Moderator and Evangelist for internal employees to promote innovation.
Salesforce.com Consultant – Client Partner | FEUJI, Irving, TX July 2017 – Sept 2017
Build and manage sales and marketing teams in startup environment. Develop training department, mentor intern talent pool, and grow revenues.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to interns on sales, marketing, training, and general business topics.
- Developed and nurture leads for the salesforce practice.
- Provide custom solutions to new and existing salesforce customers to maximize adoption and ROI for their salesforce orgs.
- Consulting on Pardot, Sales Cloud, Mobile Applications, CPQ & CLM, Data Migrations, Service Cloud, Desk.com, and many other features and apps used on the force.com platform.
- Conduct Business Process Reviews and discovery meetings to uncover obstacles and create plans for success.
Salesforce.com Manager | SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES, Parsippany, NJ Nov 2011 – June 2017
Report directly to COO. Solely responsible for the Salesforce.com CRM implementation, roll out, training, and ongoing administration. Responsible for providing critical financial information used for informing and driving strategic business, financial and resource allocation decisions by corporate leadership of this Global Security company with annual sales revenues of $400 Million and over 10,000 employees.
- Solely responsible for the Salesforce platform, reporting, training, and support for all North American Sales Reps and their Vice Presidents of Sales. 280 Users, resulting in a drop in turnover in the sales rep position from 18% to 3%.
- Create and maintain Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Custom reporting for executive team, and Object & App creation. Sales Cloud direct experience. Other clouds experienced in dev orgs and trailhead exercises. Currently have 322 badges on trailhead.
- Manage financial calendars, currencies exchange rates, and all data import/export requirements. (via Data Loader)
- Work collaboratively with senior management team and sales associates to lead the development of performance indicators, key metrics and ad-hoc (budget variance, A/P, headcount, etc.) reports.
- Continuous review of new features and updates to the CRM to ensure maximum ROI for the company. Sales goals hit in each of the 5 years in this role.
- Attend dreamforce annually and local world tour events held by Salesforce.com
- Engage and help in the salesforce community as time allows.
National Sales Division Controller | SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES, Parsippany, NJ Mar 2007 – Nov 2011
Worked under the direct tutelage and mentorship of the Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing; tasked with managing P&L accounts (balance ~ $300 million), initiated follow-ups and calls to clients resulting in client retention above 92%.
- Leveraged proficiency in use of Excel for price analysis and costing and report generation to expedite operations.
- Prepare pricing for RFP responses including detail breakout of costing factors.
- Brought the closing rates from 12% to 30% over the 4 years in this role.
Director Audit & Compliance | SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES, Parsippany, NJ Oct 2005 – Mar 2007
- Promoted from a temporary position to assist in planning, auditing, preparation and coordination of monthly and annual audits to ensure state and federal compliance.
- Developed Audit program and scorecards for over 20 Branch offices.
- Prepared reports for senior management to understand areas of concern regarding compliance and presenting solutions for achieving compliance in all aspects of the business.
Bachelor of Arts Economics, University of Maryland 2003
Concentration: Corporate Finance & Economics
Certified Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce.com May 2014
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce.com June 2017
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce.com July 2017
Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Salesforce.com October 2017
Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce.com November 2017
Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant, Salesforce.com March 2018
Current Trailhead Badge Count: 322
Technical Skills: MS-Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Salesforce.com, Workflows, Validation Rules, Data Migration, and Dataloader
Field Service Lightning and CPQ Specialist Certifications